Welcome to InKing Royalty’s December Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around CHRISTMAS. It’s a wonderful time of year, and we are having lots of fun with our Christmas-themed projects. We are so excited to share them with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My project for today’s blog hop features the Night Before Christmas Memories & More Card Pack paired with the Holly Jolly Christmas stamp set!
The Memories & More Card Packs are perfect to have on hand when you need a quick card that really packs a punch! Here’s another angle of the card:
I just love this jolly Santa! There are 6 cards with this image in the Memories & More Card Pack – how awesome is that?!?
I had fun layering some circles together for the sentiment and I added some Gold Glimmer bling by punching out a trio of stars using the Twinkle Builder Punch!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Have a wonderful & blessed day!
If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Mossy Meadow card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Cherry Cobbler card layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Night Before Christmas Memories & More card layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Remove 3/16″ from each short side
- Remove 9/16″ from each long side
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!