Best Dressed Thanks
Today’s project features the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper paired with a bold sentiment from the Seriously the Best stamp set!
I am just in love with the beautiful floral patterns that come in the Best Dressed DSP! If you’re not a huge fan of the makeup/perfume/shoes patterns, then the floral and watercolor images will not disappoint!!
I didn’t want to detract from the beautiful paper, so I opted for a bold sentiment stamped in black and “fussy-cut” with my ScanNCut (because I don’t do fussy-cutting – LOL!). Pair it with the classy Petal Pink Metallic-Edge ribbon and you’ve got a great card!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Purple Posy card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Best Dressed layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: