Bonanza Buddies Birthday Card
Today’s project features the Bonanza Buddies Bundle!
How cute is that koala!! Oh my goodness I love this suite of products! So fun for birthdays! The colors in this suite are just stunning too! Here they are:
The versatility of this bundle is great! The koala on this card was die-cut from the Designer Series Paper, but you can also stamp him if you prefer! I love how our dies coordinate with images in the Designer Series Paper – options are good!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to stop by tomorrow to check out my coordinating 3D project and tutorial! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Grapefruit Grove card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Bermuda Bay layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Birthday Bonanza DSP layer – 1-1/2″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: