Conversation Hearts Treat Box
Today’s project is a Sweetarts Conversation Hearts Treat Box!
Here’s a closer look:
Here’s a different angle:
And here’s how it opens:
It has a fun closure with a ribbon slide created with the Label Me Fancy Punch! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Finished Size – 1-7/8″H x 3-1/2″W x 7/8″D
- Thick Whisper White cardstock: 6″ x 6-3/4″
- Score along the 6″ side at 1-7/8″, 2-3/4″, 4-5/8″, and 5-1/2″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 6-3/4″ side at 7/8″, 4-3/8″, and 5-1/4″
- From My Heart DSP:
- 1-3/4″ x 3-3/8″ (2 pcs – landscape)
- 1-3/8″ x 1-3/4″ (1 pc – portrait)
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: