Today’s project is a mini 3″ x 3″ card featuring the Dino Days stamp set!
This would be an adorable non-traditional Valentine! Here’s a different angle:
The triangle from the Dinoroar Enamel Shapes coordinates perfectly with the dinosaur’s plates on his/her back! This card was fun & easy to create – so much so that I made a dozen of them and needed to make a box to hold them in! So, be sure to stop back tomorrow for the box tutorial!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Pool Party card base – 3″ x 6″, scored and folded in half at 3″
- Old Olive layer – 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″
- Whisper White layer – 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: