Heart to Heart Valentine
Today’s project features the Heart to Heart and Heartfelt bundles!
The sentiment comes from the Heart to Heart stamp set and the beautiful Rose Glimmer hearts come from the Detailed Hearts die. I used the Classic Label Punch to add the banner ends to the sentiment piece. The “doily” heart comes from the Heartfelt stamp set and it’s punched out with the scalloped heart from the Heart Punch Pack.
To give the background some texture, I embossed it with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder – that one’s a keeper! So beautiful!
I love Rococo Rose paired with Night of Navy. The Whisper White layer really makes these colors pop together!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8:00pm! Click the button below to set a Facebook reminder and plan to join us! I hope to “see” you there!
- Rococo Rose card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Night of Navy layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: