I Can’t Thank You Enough
Today’s project features the So Sentimental bundle paired with the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper!
This paper is DIVINE! I love the colors and the watercolor effect! Again, another paper that steals the show!
I am so in love with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies! They are getting lots of use in my craft room! This card came together quickly – my favorite kind of card!
Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8:00pm EST! Click the button below to set a Facebook reminder.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Poppy Parade card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Mossy Meadow layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Peaceful Poppies DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: