Thank You with Little Ladybug
My product shares are all packaged up and on their way – phew! – so today I thought I'd share the cute ‘thank you' tag I added to each product share, since there wasn't much crafting going on this past weekend – LOL! I sat down with the kiddos Sunday night to relax with my Stampin' Blends and the adorable Little Ladybug stamp set!
I love how the ladybug looks like she's hugging the recipient! Which is what I wish I could do for all of my amazing customers, team, and fans! Consider this your virtual hug! And I do love a good infinity shot…
I had so much fun putting these cuties together! Because I needed to make quite a few, I was all about efficiency! I stamped entire sheets of Whisper White cardstock with the ladybugs, colored them all in, and then quickly cut them out with my ScanNCut (I hadn't received the coordinating dies yet).
You can get your hands on the Little Ladybug during Sale-A-Bration with an order of $300 or more! You can shop big for yourself or combine orders from your friends/family to submit a $300 order. And February 4, there will be coordinating dies available!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to stop by tomorrow for this month's InKing Royalty blog hop!
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: