Valentine’s Day – InKing Royalty Blog Hop
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s January Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate Valentine’s Day, so prepare yourself for lots of hearts and beautiful showcases of love. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My project for today’s blog hop features the Music from the Heart stamp set!
When Dawn Olchefske demonstrated her Million Sales Achiever stamp set at a demonstrator event in Atlanta this past November, I instantly fell in love with the set and HAD.TO.HAVE.IT! Some of you know this, but I’m sure many of you don’t… I love to sing! I’ll share more on that in a future post (stay tuned!), so this set really spoke to me!
I love a good red, white, and black card and this stamp set (think piano keys) called for this color combo! It’s clean, simple, and the Real Red heart really pops!
For this card, I pulled out my trusty Stamparatus and lined up my stamps where I wanted them on the card layer. I first stamped both stamps in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then, leaving the stamps and cardstock where they were in the Stamparatus, I added the Real Red heart where I wanted it and stamped again! Easy peasy!
The final touch is a rhinestone for some added bling – and voila! A clean and simple, yet beautiful card with classic colors. My favorite kind of card!
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
It’s Facebook Live night tonight at 8:00pm! I hope to “see” you there! Click the button below to set up a Facebook reminder!
- Thick Whisper White card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Thank you for hopping along with us! If you get stuck during the blog hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: