Dressed to Impress Gift Tags
Today’s post is a quick share of the party favor tags I made for my daughter’s 7th birthday party! She had a “spa-tacular” party this past weekend where she and her friends were pampered with facials, mani/pedi, hair up-dos, and a little bit of makeup. They also got to make their own sugar scrub. So much fun! Here’s Lillie enjoying her mini-facial:
I had fun putting together a little party favor for the girls – Amazon to the rescue!
Inside the zipper bag is an assortment of fun, girly stuff! Here’s a closer look at the tag:
I had fun layering punches with these tags! The sentiment from Dressed to Impress is stamped in Gorgeous Grape onto the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper and punched out with the Label Me Fancy Punch. Then I stamped the floral image from the Label Me Pretty stamp set in Highland Heather onto Highland Heather cardstock and punched it our with the Pretty Label Punch. Then I punched out a blank from Purple Posy with the Label Me Lovely Punch. These three punches layer SO well together!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: