Forever Parisian Blossoms
Today’s project features products from the Parisian Blossoms Suite!
I am absolutely in love with the Parisian Blossoms Suite of products! I chose not to add a sentiment to this card, as it can be used to just send a note or I can stamp a sentiment on the inside of the card when I’m ready to use it!
The bow was a last-minute addition – the card really doesn’t need it! But I love the ribbon so much, I just couldn’t resist!
I colored the cherry blossoms with my Petal Pink Light/Dark and Soft Sea Foam Light/Dark Stampin’ Blends – easy peasy! The Eiffel Tower piece is glued down and the cherry blossoms are popped up on dimensionals.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8:00pm EST and I’d love to have you join me! I’m live for about 30 minutes to share a project from start-to-finish and we have a lot of fun together! Click the button below to set a Facebook Reminder!
Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Petal Pink card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Champagne Foil layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Parisian Blossoms DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: