Honey Bee Gift Box
Today’s project is a gift box sized to fit a C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve tin featuring the Honey Bee bundle!
Here’s a closer look at the box:
Here’s what the inside of the box looks like, including a sweet sentiment:
And here’s how the flaps in the lid tuck into the box for a secure fit:
If you joined me for my Facebook Live where I originally demonstrated this project, you may notice a slight difference with the closure! I had originally designed the box for the top of the box to fit OVER the bottom of the box, but I wasn’t happy with how the sides stuck out, so I pulled out my Paper Snips and changed the design for the better! I hope you agree!
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template for your reference:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I’m going to be redesigning my blog over the weekend, so bear with me if things look a little wonky around here! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Interior box finished dimensions – 1″H x 2-1/8″W x 2-1/8″D
- Basic Black cardstock – 4-1/8″ x 7-1/4″
- Score along the 4-1/8″ side at 1″ and 3-1/8″
- Score along the 7-1/4″ side at 1″, 3-1/8″, 4-1/8″, and 6-1/4″
- Whisper White layering square – 5th smallest/largest (middle size)
- Golden Honey DSP layering square – 5th smallest/largest (middle size)
- Gold Foil layering square – 4th largest
- Basic Black layering scalloped squares – 3rd largest
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: