Label Me Bold Birthday
Today’s project features the Label Me Bold stamp set paired with some quick & easy stamping!
What do you do when you need some inspiration? My first stop is my craft space and, if inspiration doesn’t happen, then I visit Pinterest! This card is a CASE of THIS CARD that I fell in love with on Pinterest!
I love to recreate cards with Stampin’ Up! products! All I needed to create this card was the Label Me Bold stamp set, my ‘G’ Clear Block and some yummy colors – easy peasy, but packs a punch!
All you do is stamp your clear block directly onto a stamp pad, then directly onto your project – SO EASY!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8:00pm EST! Click the button below to set yourself a reminder and plan to join us! Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Thick Whisper White card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: