Layered with Kindness
Today’s project features the Layered with Kindness and Label Me Bold stamps sets!
As I was looking through my stamp sets, the leaves from Layered with Kindness caught my eye. I was working on another card, but wasn’t happy with the results, so I took the parts I loved and went in a different direction! Does that happen to you?
I thought the leaves would look kinda cool stamped in Basic Black on Real Read and the rest is history! I received the sweetest card from a fellow demonstrator (thanks, Teresa Harper!) where she used the Stitched So Sweetly Dies paired with the Scripty 3D embossing folder – so I used her inspiration to create this card!
I punched a ribbon slot from the Label Me Fancy Punch, intending to tie a bow or knot, but wasn’t loving the result. So I decided to use it as an element to add some ribbon texture (without a knot) to the card and I’m loving the result!
And can we just give Label Me Bold a moment?… OMG, I LOVE this stamp set! It’s Jasmin Schulze’s Millions Sales Achiever set and I couldn’t love it more! You’ll be seeing more of this set from me!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I spent ALL weekend updating my blog – what do you think? I’m still making minor adjustments here or there, but I’d love your feedback! I wanted to make it easier for you to search for my projects, interact with my posts, and bring it up to date! Being a bit of a techno-geek is a blessing and a curse, but I had fun working on it! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Smoky Slate card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black layer – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/4″
- I used the largest layer from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: