Lipstick Pen Holder/Party Favor
Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope your day is filled with love & maybe a little chocolate!
Today’s project is a super fun party favor for a lipstick pen! My daughter’s birthday party is this weekend – a spa-tacular theme – and the lipstick pens were perfect for her party favors! I had some extras left over, so I just had to design a cute holder for them!
Here’s a different angle:
And here’s another angle:
This project is so fun and easy to make! And how adorable would it be for birthday party or bridal shower favors?! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template for your reference:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Purple Posy cardstock: 4-3/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Score along the 5-1/2″ side at 2-3/4″, 3-1/2″, 4-1/4″, and 5″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 4-3/4″ side at 3/4″, then flip the cardstock and score at 2-3/4″ down to the 4th horizontal scoreline
- Flip cardstock back over, rotate clockwise and score along the 5-1/2″ side at 3-1/2″ down to the 1st horizontal scoreline
- Best Dressed DSP:
- 2-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ (1 pc – portrait)
- 5/8″ x 1-7/8″ (3 pcs – portrait)
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: