Masculine Amour Valentine
Today’s project is the Valentine I made for my hubby! But it would be great for an anniversary card too!
It’s a clean and simple card with a masculine feel! The die-cut “Amour” comes from the Parisian Dies in the Mini Catalog; the stitched heart comes from the Be Mine Stitched Dies; and the embossed gears come from the Garage Gears Dies!
While the Garage Gears Dies are intended to cut gears, I used my retired Big Shot embossing mat accessories to leave an embossed look on the heart – LOVE!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Gray Granite card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Real Red layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Basic Black strip – 1″ x 3-5/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: