Q&E Dressed to Impress Card
Today’s project is a quick & easy (Q&E) card featuring the Dressed to Impress Bundle!
I just returned home from a wonderful weekend celebrating the life of someone who impacted my life greatly and so many others – “Doc” Foley. I will remember the many hours I spent singing for him with deep reverence for the rest of my life! Lots of tears & laughter were shared remembering Doc and we *may* have stayed up WAY past our bedtime reminiscing with fellow Joyful Noise alumni, so today’s post is a quick & easy one!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Blushing Bride card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Best Dressed DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: