Seriously The Best Flowering Foils
Today’s project is a sneak peek of an upcoming Sale-A-Bration item – the Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper!
This particular pattern is white with silver foil, so you can customize it any way you like with our Stampin’ Blends! It’s stunning without any color too!
For this card, I opted to use the following Stampin’ Blends:
- Dark Lovely Lipstick
- Dark Bermuda Bay
- Dark Basic Black
It’s amazing how easy it is to color this paper with Stampin’ Blends! The Stampin’ Blends don’t leave color on the foil, so it’s REALLY EASY to stay in the lines! And so relaxing and therapeutic too!
For the sentiment, I heat embossed the “thanks” sentiment with silver embossing powder using the Seriously The Best stamp set. Then a trio of rhinestones finishes the card – yay!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Bermuda Bay card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Flowering Foils DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Basic Black sentiment layer – 1″ x 3-3/4″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: