Under My Umbrella
Today’s project features the Under My Umbrella paired with one of the new Coordination Product releases – Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper!
I LOVE how this Designer Series Paper coordinates with so many punches:
- Small Bloom Punch (free during Sale-A-Bration with $100 purchase)
- Heart Punch Pack
- Tulip Builder Punch
- Umbrella Builder Punch
You get 3 each of 4 double-sided designs! The umbrella & handle were punched out of the Designer Series Paper and the background is the other side of the umbrella pattern. The sentiment comes from the Under My Umbrella stamp set and I used the Painted Labels dies. A pearl basic jewel adds the finishing touch!
There are some amazing Coordination Products available starting today! These items are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, so get them while you can! Last year’s coordinating products sold out very quickly, so don’t hesitate! Here are flyers with all the details:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Blushing Bride card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Pleased As Punch DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: