Easter Mini Gift Bag
Today’s project is a super easy mini gift bag for Easter!
Here’s another view:
And here’s a look at how adorable this bunny is from the Welcome Easter stamp set:
How sweet is he?!? Inside this mini gift bag is a Lindt Gold Bunny! They also come in Mini Chicks and Little Lamb – absolutely PERFECT to pair with the Welcome Easter stamp set!! I found these chocolates at Target.
This project is so quick & easy – perfect for making multiples! All you need is a 4″ x 6″ piece of Designer Series Paper! So that means you can get 6 of these out of one sheet of 12″ x 12″ DSP.
To make this project go together even faster, I used my Brother ScanNCut CM350 to cut an entire sheet of bunnies! This girl DOES NOT enjoy fussy-cutting, so the ScanNCut is my best friend for cutting multiple stamped images that don’t have coordinating dies!
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial! I also show you quickly how I use the ScanNCut!
Here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Finished Size – 3″H x 1-3/4″W x 1″D
- Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 6″
- Score along the 6″ side at 1-3/4″, 2-3/4″, 4-1/2″, and 5-1/2″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 4″ side at 1″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: