Today’s project features the Easter Promise stamp set!
This is a great Easter set with beautiful fonts, inside/outside sentiments, and floral/cross images. It’s a great set to add to your stash for its’ simplicity, but also for it’s versatility dependent on how you color the flowers and which elements you choose to add to your project!
For this card, I opted to keep it simple by stamping both the sentiment and the flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Then I quickly colored in the flowers with Dark Daffodil Delight, Light/Dark Purple Posy, and Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. And you know me, because I don’t enjoy fussy cutting, I used my trusty Brother ScanNCut CM350 to cut out the flowers, crocuses I believe!
For a little bit of texture on an otherwise simple card, I used my Subtle 3D Embossing Folder on the Purple Posy/sentiment layer – the perfect touch paired with a trio of pearls!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8:00pm EST! Click on the button below to set a Facebook reminder. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Purple Posy cardstock base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Purple Posy layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: