Today’s project is a super quick, easy & cute Easter/Spring basket!
Perfect to fill with jellybeans, chocolates, tiny treats for a table favor or a little neighbor gift! Here’s another angle:
And a closer look at the sentiment:
Which, by the way, is what each and every one of my fans/team/customers do – always brighten my day! And today we need day brighteners, don’t we? So, let’s brainstorm ways to brighten each other’s day! While we have this time of “social distancing”, let’s put our creative minds to work, spend some quality time in our craft spaces, and spread the love! Leave a comment below with your ideas!
This basket features the Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper paired with the Braided Border Punch for the handle! There is no cutting or gluing to create the basket base – which I LOVE. This is a GREAT project to make with little ones! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP – 6″ x 6″
- Score on all sides at 2″
- Terracotta Tile cardstock – Use the Braided Border Punch and punch all the way down the 11″ side of an 8-1/2″ x 11″ piece of cardstock (easy to create multiple handles!)
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: