Full of Happiness for the InKing Royalty Blog Hop!
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. Hop, hop! This month’s projects celebrate Easter, so prepare yourself for a variety of gorgeous, Easter-themed projects. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My project for today’s blog hop features the Full of Happiness stamp set!
I just couldn’t resist this adorable chick! And I love how the Dino Dies coordinate with this set to cut out the cracked egg! I chose Purple Posy for the background of this card, but a subtle pink, blue, or yellow would work!
He needed a little bow & some bling, don’t ya think? I love the texture on him – amazing results with our photopolymer stamps! I added a little more texture with the stamped-off Smoky Slate dots on the egg and the Subtle 3D Embossing on the Purple Posy background. Fun, fun!
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Brian King at Stamp with Brian. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8:00pm EST! Click the button below to set a Facebook Reminder. Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Purple Posy card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Purple Posy layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
If you get stuck during the blog hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Susan Fields at Very Simply Susan
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: