Love That Never Ends
I’m not sure the timing of the April Paper Pumpkin could be more perfect! What a wonderful thing to “hunker down” with and make cards to send to your family to tell them how much they mean to you while we are social-distancing! It would also be a great gift for those you love, but can’t physically spend time with right now!
Stampin’ Up! created a fun, family appreciation-themed card kit that will make it easy for you to share your heart with those you love most! April’s kit even includes Mother’s Day and Father’s Day sentiments, giving you the perfect way to show your appreciation for beloved parents on their special days with a beautiful, handmade card.
The Paper Pumpkin team knows that everyone’s clan is unique. With that in mind, they have provided sentiments that include anyone in your life who feels like family; for instance, “brothers” and “sisters” who have helped you along the journey of life.
This kit contains all the supplies you need to create 8 cards (with envelopes)! Here’s a video sneak peek about this kit (I actually needed a tissue!):
To subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, click the button below.
You can also purchase prepaid subscriptions as a gift for someone (or yourself). The 3, 6, and 12-month prepaid subscriptions also earn Sale-A-Bration freebies!
So don’t delay! Subscribe today! The deadline for the April kit is April 10! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!