Ornate Garden Sneak Peek!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Today’s project is a sneak peek at some beautiful products from the Ornate Garden Product Suite!
This Suite will be available for customers in an Early Release starting April 1, 2020! Items from this suite can also be added to a Starter Kit now – an amazing perk for demonstrators and new demonstrators!
For this project, I am showcasing the Ornate Thanks Bundle paired with the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper, the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack, and the Gilded Gems (just under the bow).
The Ornate Thanks stamp set comes with SO MANY sentiments! And it’s photopolymer, so it’s easy to build sentiments and stamp right where you want to.
Is that intricate border to “die” for, or what (pun intended)? Totally drool-worthy! Don’t worry, you’ll be seeing more of this Product Suite from me!
Thank you SO much for stopping by today! A quick note – my kiddos are home from school for the unforeseeable future, so I’m wearing many hats! I’ve added “home-school teacher” to the list while I navigate my full-time job during the day and Stampin’ Up! business at night. So, please be patient with me as my email responses may be even more delayed than they already are! But, never fear, I’m still here and will respond when I am able to! Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful & blessed day and stay healthy!
- Mint Macaron card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- So Saffron layer – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Terracotta Tile layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: