You’re The Best, Well Dressed!
Today’s project is a masculine card featuring the Well Dressed FREE with $50 purchase stamp set paired with the Seriously The Best stamp set!
This could be either a Thank You or a Father’s Day card! I paired these great stamps with a backdrop from the Country Club Designer Series Paper!
I know you will ask… I cut the tie and the word “thanks” using my Brother ScanNCut CM350 (check out my Favorites page for a link) and I fussy-cut the “you’re seriously the best” with my Paper Snips.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Smoky Slate card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded in half at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Country Club DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: