Gift Card Envelope
Today’s project is a quick & easy Gift Card Envelope/Wallet that is perfect for giving someone special a gift card or cash!
Here’s what the inside looks like:
And here’s what the outside back looks like when open:
You only need a 5-1/2″ x 6″ piece of cardstock for the base of this, so you can get 2 out of 1 sheet of 8-1/2″ x 11″ or 4 out of 12″ x 12″! It’s a great project for multiples!
I thought this was a great project for right about now as I think about my nail technician, hair stylist, cleaning people, delivery people and how grateful I am for each and every one of them! So I hope to send some gratitude their way the next time I see them!
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
If you give this project a try, I’d love to see what you made! Share it on social media with the hashtag #paperpixie or send me your pictures! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Finished Size – 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″
- Petal Pink cardstock – 5-1/2″ x 6″
- Score along both sides of the 5-1/2″ side at 7/8″
- Score along both sides of the 6″ side at 1-3/4″
- Parisian Blossoms DSP:
- 1-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ (2 pcs – landscape)
- 2-3/8″ x 3-5/8″ (1 pc – landscape)
- Champagne Foil:
- 2-3/8″ x 3-5/8″ (1 pc)
- 1-1/8″ x 2-1/2″ (1 pc)
- Whisper White:
- 2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ (1 pc)
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: