Ink, Stamp, Repeat!
I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend! I’ll be posting my Tombow Glue Gift Box tomorrow! Today’s project is a quick & easy card featuring the 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper!
I don’t know if you’ve looked closely at the words on this particular pattern, but they say “Inspire Create Share Ink Stamp Repeat”! How awesome is that?!? These beautiful In Colors will be retiring at the end of the Annual Catalog, so grab your favorites while you can, because they’ll sell out before then!
For this card, I cut a panel of Whisper White to 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ and adhered 7/8″ x 3-1/8″ pieces of Designer Series Paper to it. Then, I added a Gorgeous Grape bow to finish out the rainbow and layered the panel with the ribbon and DSP onto a 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Whisper White (hard to see in the photo). Those layers are adhered to a Thick Whisper White card base and I added a single rhinestone to add a tiny bit of sparkle.
I stamped the inside of the card with Stampin’ Up!’s Statement of the Heart (a retired stamp):
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Thick Whisper White card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White layer – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
- Whisper White layer for DSP pieces – 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″
- 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP – 7/8″ x 3-1/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: