Springtime – InKing Royalty Blog Hop
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s April Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate Springtime, so I hope you are ready for gorgeous Spring colors, flowers and butterflies – and maybe some sweet baby animals. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My project for today’s hop features the Inspiring Iris stamp set – which is PERFECT for Springtime!
Inspiring Iris is full of beautiful images and sentiments, which gives you lots of options – a perfect stamp set to make many different cards with!
I had fun playing around with stitched layers on this card! I used both the Stitched So Sweetly and Ornate Layers dies. And how about that ribbon?!? I colored the Silver 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon with the Dark Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Marker – a perfect match! The finishing touch is a rhinestone next to the Gorgeous Grape simple “thanks” sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8:00pm EST on my Facebook Page! Click the button below to set a Facebook reminder. Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Thick Whisper White card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
If you get stuck during the blog hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: