Ornate Thank You
Today’s project features items from the Ornate Garden Suite!
I just fell in love with this daisy pattern in the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper! Because it’s such a pretty pattern, I wanted it to steal the show, so I opted for a simple, bold sentiment and bow, with a tiny bit of bling (hard to see above the ribbon knot).
This Suite of products has been SO popular in the first couple of days that parts of it are already on backorder! The Ornate Thanks Bundle is backordered, but the Ornate Thanks stamp set, which I used on today’s card is still in stock! And the Ornate Layers dies are also still in stock, which I used to perfectly cut out the “Thank You” sentiment!
QUICK TIP: When you are making a card, make 2 or more while you have all the supplies out! I almost always make 2 of every card I make (sometimes more!), because it saves time and builds my stash!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I missed having my Facebook Live with you this week! I am starting to feel better and have been drinking lots of tea to get my voice back to normal. Thank you all for your well wishes! It’s a crazy time to feel sick! I hope this post finds you healthy and at home (if you can be). Have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Old Olive card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Terracotta Tile layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Ornate Garden Specialty DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: