Tombow Glue Gift Box
Today’s project is a gift box sized to fit a bottle of Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue!
Here’s a different angle:
And here’s how the box opens (after removing the ribbon):
It’s a perfect fit! I know you can find lots of other things to put in this box, but you know how I love to design boxes around the object I want to put inside it! I was inspired by former Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, Becky Roberts!
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! If you missed my earlier post announcing the Clearance Rack Refresh, be sure to check out all the goodies added today! Select items up to 60% off and all items while supplies last! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Finished Size – 4-1/4″H x 1-1/2″W x 1″D
- Old Olive cardstock – 5-1/2″ x 8″
- Score along the 5-1/2″ side at 1-1/2″, 2-1/2″, 4″, and 5″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 8″ side at 1″, 5-1/4″, and 6-1/4″
- Ornate Garden Specialty DSP:
- 1-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ (2pcs – portrait)
- 7/8″ x 4-1/8″ (2pcs – portrait)
- 7/8″ x 1-3/8″ (1pc – landscape)
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: