A Rainbow of In Colors!
Today's project features all 10 In Colors – in their beautiful rainbow glory!
Don't they look beautiful together! I put both the 2019-2021 and 2020-2022 In Colors together in Rainbow order and love them even more!
First, I cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Whisper White cardstock, and then I adhered 1/2″ strips of the In Color cardstock to it! I covered the Whisper White panel with adhesive and then started with the 2 middle colors first and built out from there! Here's the rainbow order I chose:
- Magenta Madness
- Rococo Rose
- Terracotta Tile
- Cinnamon Cider
- Just Jade
- Pretty Peacock
- Misty Moonlight
- Seaside Spray
- Purple Posy
What do you think? Don't these In Colors look beautiful together! It's a happy marriage of color that we'll get to enjoy for an entire year! You can add the new In Colors to your order on June 3, or to a Starter Kit NOW!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Thick Whisper White card base – 4-1/2″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White card layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- In Color cardstock strips – 1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (creates 2 cards!)
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my product shares or In Color Club by June 2!
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: