Cubic Geode Gift Box
Today’s project is a really cool box that I’m calling a Cubic Geode Box! I want to thank fellow demonstrators Petra Kaess and Sally Shaw for the idea! When Sally shared this box, I HAD to give it a try!
How cool is that?!?! Here’s another angle:
And the box opens from the bottom!
I LOVE this box! Thank you, Petra & Sally! While this box is a bit of a challenge, it is so worth it! Hopefully my template and video will give you the confidence to give it a try! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Tonight I will be live on my Facebook Page at 8:00pm giving you a sneak peek of all the amazing new Annual Catalog products I received in my pre-order! I hope you can join me! Click the button below to set a reminder! Have a wonderful & blessed weekend and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Blackberry Bliss cardstock – 6-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Score along the 8-1/2″ side at 2″, 4″, 6″, and 8″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 6-1/2″ side at 2″, 4″, and 6″
- Perennial Essence DSP
- 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ (6 pcs)
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: