Double Flip Top Box
Today’s project is a double flip top box – Paper Pixie style!
Here’s a different angle:
Inside it holds 12 3″ x 3″ note cards & envelopes!
Here’s the inside empty:
I added a magnetic closure to this box and love how it closes! I purchase my magnets from Total Element.
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template for the box base for reference (not to scale):
Here’s the template for the box lid for reference (not to scale):
- Petal Pink cardstock (box base) – 7-1/4″ x 7-1/4″
- Score on all 4 sides at 1″ and 2″
- Lovely Lipstick cardstock (box lid) – 5-7/16″ x 9-13/16″
- Score along both sides of the 5-7/16″ side at 1-1/16″
- Score along both sides of the 9-13/16″ side at 2-3/16″ and 3-1/4″
- Best Dressed DSP – 1-7/8″ x 3″ (2 pcs – portrait)
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my product shares or In Color Club by June 2!
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: