Farewell to Pressed Petals
Today’s project is a quick & easy card featuring products from the retiring Pressed Petals suite!
I needed to create a whole bunch of thank you cards and I love how beautiful the Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper is! The added bonus is that it comes with 24 sheets of 12″ x 12″ paper – great for multiples! I had fun mixing and matching the Designer Series Paper with different cardstock base colors.
One of my other favorite things about the Pressed Petals suite is the way these two oval dies layer together! The stitching and flower detail on the Rococo Rose piece is beautiful and since our Ovals punches retired, this oval is one of my go to ovals – a great size for so many sentiments!
QUICK TIP: To adhere the strip of lace, I just added a tiny piece of Tear & Tape that would be hidden behind the sentiment piece. Then I stuck the lace to it before adding the sentiment piece.
I hope you had a great weekend! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Night of Navy card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Mossy Meadow layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Pressed Petals DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: