Sneak Peek! Blossoms in Bloom Bundle
Today’s project is a sneak peek of the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle which will be available starting June 3!
How beautiful are those detailed dies?!?! I chose Blushing Bride and Melon Mambo, but the options are endless! I chose to add a simple sentiment strip with white heat-embossing on Melon Mambo and a triple-loop bow. A small rhinestone is the finishing touch!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the InKing Royalty Blog Hop! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Thick Whisper White card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Melon Mambo strip – 3/4″ x 4-1/4″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my product shares or In Color Club by June 2!
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: