Sneak Peek – Forever Greenery
Today’s project features products from the Forever Greenery Suite – available on June 3!
I instantly fell in love with this suite! The greens in this suite are just dashing together:
Those greens paired with the gold accents – yummy! The Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper is a MUST HAVE – beautiful intricate designs already laser-cut and ready to add to projects.
I die-cut the sentiment using the Stitched Shapes Dies and added a Gold Gilded Gem (from the Ornate Garden Suite). The sweet bow was created with the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Pear Pizzazz card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Pretty Peacock layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Forever Greenery DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my product shares or In Color Club by June 2!
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: