Thank You, Retiring Products!
Today’s project features the Dinoroar Designer Series Paper paired with the Accented Blooms stamp set – both retiring along with the Lovely Lipstick cardstock/ink, Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon, and Glitter Enamel Dots!
While Granny Apple Green isn’t one of the coordinating colors (Old Olive is), I think it looks fantastic with this Designer Series Paper! So I opted for the Textured Weave Ribbon and a Glitter Enamel Dot in the same color.
I love the geometric shape of the Tailored Tag Punch, so I decided to cut my Dinoroar DSP panel diagonally – the Paper Trimmer works like a charm for this! The trick to having even gaps between and around the triangle pieces is to cut the panel to 2 times smaller than the gap you want. So, for example, I wanted an 1/8″ gap, so I cut my Designer Series Paper panel 1/4″ smaller than the Whisper White panel (see dimensions below).
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8:00pm and I’d love to have you join me for some papercrafting fun! Click the button below to set a Facebook Live reminder and to check out some of my past live broadcasts! I choose two Prize Patrol winners each week from those who leave comments, so I hope you’ll join in the fun!
Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Lovely Lipstick card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded in half at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Dinoroar DSP layer – 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ (then cut diagonally from corner to corner)
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my product shares or In Color Club by June 2!
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: