Best Year Boho Indigo Father’s Day Card
Today’s card features a sentiment from the Best Year stamp set paired with a beautiful pattern from the Boho Indigo Product Medley!
This was the card I made for my husband for Father’s Day! While I’m a day late and a dollar short posting it now, the Best Year stamp set is a wonderful year-round stamp set! And I just received the Boho Indigo Medley and instantly fell in love with ALL of it! You’ll hear more from me about Boho Indigo in a future post!
For the sentiment, I stamped it in Night of Navy onto Whisper White and then punched it out with the Everyday Label Punch. Then, using my Paper Trimmer, I trimmed above and below the sentiment so only the curved edges remained. Then I layered it on top of a Night of Navy piece of cardstock punched with the Everyday Label Punch. A simple Linen Thread Bow pulls the card together with the Crumb Cake card base.
Quick, easy, and masculine – even with a bow ;). I hope you had a great Father’s Day weekend! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Crumb Cake card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Night of Navy layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Boho Indigo DSP – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: