Camouflaged Playful Alphabet
Today’s project features the new Camouflage background stamp paired with the Playful Alphabet dies!
I love the beautiful blue of Misty Moonlight with the pops of white! You know I couldn’t just stop with one In Color, so here’s the same card featuring all 5 new In Colors!
And to be quite honest, I’m not sure I can pick my favorite! I love how they all turned out in camo! What do you think?
Thank you so much for stopping by today! A short & sweet post today as I’ve been a busy bee preparing and packaging up my product shares! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Thick Whisper White card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Misty Moonlight layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Misty Moonlight strip – 1″ x 3-3/4″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: