Criss-Cross Treat Box Tutorial
First, I want to wish my “kid” brother, Greg, a very happy “29th” birthday today! Gregors – thank you for being my best friend for life! I am honored & blessed to be your “seester” and “Aunt Julie” to your beautiful babies! ♥
Onto today’s project! I’ve got a Criss-Cross Treat Box for you!
I was inspired by fellow demonstrator Angie Juda (Chic n Scratch) and decided to “pixiefy” the box to use our Tag Topper Punches! I fell in LOVE with how the sides of the box look!
This project features items from the Whale of a Time product suite, but can easily be adapted for any occasion with any of our product suites! I can’t wait to see what you come up with when you try this fun box!
Without further ado, here is my video tutorial:
And here is the template for reference (not to scale):
TIP: Right-click on the image, open in a new tab/window, and print!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Finished size (interior): 1-1/2″H x 2″W x 1-1/2″D
- Just Jade cardstock – 5″ x 8″
- Score along the 5″ side at 1-1/2″ from both sides
- Score along the 8″ side at 1-3/4″ and 3-1/4″ from both sides
- Score along the 8″ side, but only in the middle section, at 1″ from both sides
- Whale of a Good Time DSP
- 1-3/8″ x 1-7/8″ (2 pcs – landscape)
- 5/8″ x 1-7/8″ (2 pcs – landscape)
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: