In Color Gift Bag!
Today’s project is an In Color Gift Bag that perfectly holds one or two rolls of Breathsavers!
Here’s how it opens:
You can actually fit 2 rolls of Breathsavers as the height of the pocket is 1-1/2″! I couldn’t stop at just one, so here are all the 2020-2022 In Colors:
Don’t they all POP with the white daisies? I love the look of these! And they are SO EASY to make and a perfect project to use up your DSP as all it takes is a 6″ x 6″ piece of paper. Without further ado, here is my video tutorial:
And here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- 2020-2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper:
- Score along one side at 1-1/2″ from both sides
- Score along the other side at 2-5/8″ from both sides
- Stitched Shapes – Use the largest stitched circle (approx. 3″ in diameter)
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my product shares or In Color Club by June 2!
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: