Loyal Leaves Masculine Card
Today’s project features the Loyal Leaves stamp set!
This was the card I made for the kids to give to their daddy for Father’s Day! Inside, I stamped the sentiment “You are my hero”.
I first stamped the leave in Sahara Sand, and then I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso 3 times without reinking. I love the staggered sentiments! The finishing touch is a Linen Thread bow that I wrapped around the card twice before tying.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Crumb Cake card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Early Espresso layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Very Vanilla layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: