See The Good Thank You Card
Today’s project is a thank you card featuring the See the Good stamp set!
I’m always so drawn to our Distinktive stamp sets! It’s amazing how detailed the images are with just one stamp!
I love some good white space on a card and I think it works really well with this stamp set. The white space really draws your eye to the focal point of the card – the artichoke and that fabulous “thank you” sentiment!
I triple-stamped the sprig behind the artichoke – only inking once with Sahara Sand. Then I “fussy-cut” the artichoke and the flower with my ScanNCut (I made many multiples of this card). A gold pearl in the center of the flower is the finishing touch!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Soft Suede card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded in half at 4-1/4″
- Early Espresso layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: