Self-Closing Treat Holder
Today’s project is a self-closing treat holder! The treat holder requires no cutting or gluing and holds itself together! Love it! Watch out, these are addicting to make! Here’s the group of them that I’ve made so far:
I was inspired by Jane Allmark’s Christmas version of these treat holders – so cute! Here’s a closer look at them:
Here’s how the treat holder opens:
And here’s how it can be stored flat:
Here are a few things that can fit inside: Lindor Truffle, Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, Peppermints, Hershey’s Kisses… and much more! It’s a great little treat holder to have a stash on hand for when you need one! Since it can store flat, it’s a great way to use up some of that beautiful DSP you’ve been
hoarding holding onto!
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s what all the folds will look like if you were to open your paper back up:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Flowers for Every Season DSP – 6″ x 6″
- Score on all 4 sides at 2″
- Follow folds as shown in video!
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: