Bloom & Grow with Prized Peony
Today’s project features the Bloom & Grow and Prized Peony stamp sets paired to create a thank you card!
My color inspiration comes from the Peony Garden Designer Series Paper – soft Petal Pink paired with neutral Gray Granite – LOVE!
For this card, I stamped the largest of the flower stamps from Prized Peony in Petal Pink on Whisper White. Then I added the sentiment from Bloom & Grow in Gray Granite.
The scalloped border comes from the Peony Dies – I die-cut a 1/2″ x 4-7/8″ piece of Gray Granite. Then I added a 1″ x 4-7/8″ strip of paper from the Peony Garden DSP. The final touch is an Elegant Faceted Gem in Petal Pink.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Gray Granite card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Petal Pink layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Gray Granite strip – 1/2″ x 4-7/8″
- Prized Garden DSP strip – 1″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Mini Catalog Product Shares by August 3!
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: