Christmas in July Blog Hop!
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s July Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate Christmas in July. Demonstrators have been able to order new products from the upcoming August-December Mini Catalog, so prepare yourself for a gorgeous mix of new products, products available in the Annual Catalog and returning favorites. What fun! We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My card for today’s hop features new August-December 2020 Mini Catalog products!
The Gift Wrapped Bundle is a must-have this holiday season! I love the retro feel and the clean & bold lines. Super easy to change up the colors of the bows with cardstock, Stampin’ Blends, or Stampin’ Write Markers! Here’s another angle of this card:
Isn’t the Designer Series Paper divine?! It’s from the ‘Tis the Season 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper!
To give the bow some added dimension, I cut a small circle from our Gold Foil Sheets using the Layering Circle Dies. Then I placed a dainty gold bow over top from the Forever Greenery Ribbon Combo Pack! A trio fo Wonderful Gems finishes off the card. Quick, easy, bold, and cute!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8:00pm EST – I hope you can join me! Click the button below to set a Facebook reminder! Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Basic Black card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded in half at 4-1/4″
- Real Red layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- ‘Tis the Season DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Whisper White layer – 1″ x 3-5/8″
If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Janneke Dijkstra-de Jong at Happy Stampin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Mini Catalog Product Shares by August 3!
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: