Diagonal-Lidded Gum Box
Today’s project is a Diagonal-Lidded Gum Box sized to fit a 17-piece pack of gum!
How bright & cheery are these boxes?!?! I love how they look with the Rainbow Glimmer Paper! Here’s how this box opens:
And here’s another view:
Something different, right? I had purchased the Fruit Stripe gum to use with the Zany Zebras stamp set, but it’s currently on backorder, so I switched gears with this project! You may see a different box from me for Fruit Stripe gum in the future!
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Basic Black cardstock – 2-7/8″ x 5-1/4″ (2 pcs)
- Score along the 2-7/8″ side at 7/8″
- Rotate counter-clockwise and score along the 5-1/4″ side at 1-1/2″, 2-3/8″, 3-7/8″, 4-3/4″
- Rotate counter-clockwise again and score at 1″ down to the 2nd score line
- Flip cardstock and make a tick mark at 1″
- Rainbow Glimmer Paper – Cut using the 2nd smallest of the Stitched Rectangle Dies (approx. 1-7/16″ x 2-3/4″)
- Make tick marks at 15/16″ from the left on both long sides, then cut on the diagonal
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Mini Catalog Product Shares by August 3!
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: