Hippo Happiness Quarter Sheet Treat Box
Today’s project is a Quarter Sheet Treat Box featuring the Hippo Happiness Bundle! Why? Because it only needs a quarter sheet of cardstock!
Here is another favorite of mine! Here’s how the treat box opens:
Options, options! You can style this box in portrait or landscape! A couple of things that will fit in this box: 1) a small York Peppermint Patty, 2) a small bag of Jelly Bellies, 3) a pair of Hershey’s Nuggets, 4) jewelry, 5) cash… and I could go on and on! I can’t wait to see what you put in yours!
And guess what… you can also cut enough pieces from a 6″ x 6″ piece of Designer Series Paper to decorate 4 boxes as well! So that means, one sheet of 8-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock and one sheet of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper is all you need to create 4 adorable boxes! Here’s how you want to cut your Designer Series Paper to maximize your cuts:
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s my template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Finished Dimensions – 1-3/4″H x 2-1/4″W x 3/4″D
- Highland Heather cardstock – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Score along the 5-1/2″ side at 1/2″, 2-1/4″, 3″, and 4-3/4″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 4-1/4″ side at 3/4″, 3″, and 3-3/4″
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP – 1-5/8″ x 2-1/8″ (2 pcs)
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Mini Catalog Product Shares by August 3!
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: