Ridiculously Awesome Sunshine
Today’s card features the Ridiculously Awesome stamp set – one of my favorites!
I am in love with the hand-penned word “sunshine” in this set! It was designed by Sean Douglass (Stampin’ Up! CEO Sara Douglass’ husband!) in collaboration with million-dollar achiever Rhonda Wade!
The sentiment “You are my sunshine” was just calling for a sunshine background, so I took a scrap piece of paper, punched a 2-1/4″ circle from it, and used the negative and a non-Stampin’ Up! blending brush (shhhhh!) with Bumblebee ink to create the sun.
After blending, I stamped the bold sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. And the finishing touch is a Clear Epoxy Droplet! So very quick, easy, clean, simple, and bold! Which is my jam!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Bumblebee card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded in half at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Mini Catalog Product Shares by August 3!
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: